Good News! If you’re looking to gain admission to P.U. after completing your studies in the following fields: intermediate or bachelor’s degrees. Punjab University Online Registration 2024 is now available on the official website. Punjab University has provided the option of online registration for students who wish to sit for exams in B.A., BSc, B.Com, and Associate Degree Programs as private candidates. The Punjab University’s online registration facility has been made available to make it easier for students.
Private students can now register online to complete B.A., BSc, B.Com, i.e., ADP, even at home. P.U. online registration is quick and precise in just four easy steps. Candidates must supply accurate information as they must provide it in future admission procedures.
The University of Punjab Online Registration 2024
The last date for online registration for private admission to the University of Punjab in 2024 has passed. The online form submission process began on February 1, 2024, and closed on June 25, 2024. Private candidates’ admission process differs from regular candidates’ admission process. Private candidates are not required to take the PU-CET entrance exam. They can apply for admission to any program offered by the university, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
The admission process for private candidates is as follows:
- The candidate must download the admission form from the university website.
- The candidate must fill out the admission form and submit it to the university with the required documents.
- The candidate must pay the admission fee.
- The university will process the candidate’s admission.
The required documents for private admission are:
- Original and photocopies of all educational certificates and transcripts.
- Original and photocopies of the CNIC.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- A bank challan for the admission fee.
The admission fee for private candidates is as follows:
- For undergraduate programs: Rs. 8,180/-
- For postgraduate programs: Rs. 9,450/-
The university will announce the admission results on the official website. The candidates must submit their original documents and pay the tuition fee to confirm their admission.
P.U. Online Registration 2024
Punjab University Online Registration for the session 2024-24/26 on the online registration is available until the end of the date. In short, users will find all relevant details about Punjab University on this website, for example, Online Registration 2024, P.U. Courses and Programs, PU Fee Structure Admission Test for P.U., Admission Last Date, etc. For all of the details, you should read the entire article thoroughly.
Click here to complete Punjab University online registration. On the next screen, you must select the exam you would like to take, e.g., B.Com Yearly 2024′ and then select the ‘Proceed’ option below the page to begin the second phase. When you have selected the exam, you will also be able to view the fee schedule for the registration.
Punjab University Online Admission 2024 Private Students
Students who wish to take exams within exams for the B.A., BSc, B.Com, and Associate Degree Programs as private candidates can now apply on the internet at Punjab University. The Students can now register for the classes offered by Punjab University online. Students who are not students of Punjab University can now enroll online in B.A., BSc, and B.Com, i.e., ADP, in comfort at home. Only four steps are needed to finish the online registration process at P.U. To avoid issues in the future, applicants are advised to provide complete and accurate details.
Punjab University Private Admission Fee
You can print the registration form you’ve filled out. All you need to do is mail the registration form and copies of your CNIC. Credentials for education and your Original N.O.C Certificate of Equivalency (if suitable), and then send these to the email address listed below by the specified time.
University of Punjab Online Registration 2024 Private Admission
Candidates who haven’t yet deposited their fees can take a printout of the fee challans online by pressing the “Print Fee Challan” button. Then, deposit the fee to register at one of our branches at Habib Bank Limited. Then, click the “Edit Registration” button, give your personal identification card number, and go further. The process will lead you back to the fee form, where you must provide information about your branch name and deposit date and select the “Update Fee Challan” button.
Guidelines for Associate Degree Private Registration:
- The candidates who have passed FA/F.Sc or equivalent in annual examination 2022 or before, interested in appearing in the Associate Degree Arts/Science/Commerce Annual Examination 2024 Part-I can submit their Registration Form through Post.
- The candidates already admitted or looking forward to taking admission for Associate Degree Arts/Science/Commerce, or B.S. (Hons) in the University of Punjab or any affiliated college, must not apply for the Registration of Private Associate Degree Arts/Science/Commerce Part-I.
- Already registered Candidates (Private/Regular) do not have to fill out the registration form. The Registration Number already allocated is acceptable. Should the Registration Card be lost, The duplicate Registration Card is available at the Registration Branch upon submission of fees of Rs. 100/- at the bank.
- Registration Forms can only be filled out online. Print your Registration Form online when you have completed it according to the directions on the site. Completely mail your (Attested) registration form to the Registration Branch at the following address via post, along with the Original Bank Challan and attested copies of all your educational documents.
The deadline to apply for M.A./B.Com. And LL.B. admissions with the same price have been extended until June 1. In the meantime, P.U. Lahore has officially set a date for the M.A./MSc exam that will be held shortly. To register online, you must visit the official site registration.pu.edu.pk before beginning the application process.
How to fill in the online registration form for the Associate degree of the P.U.
- Go to the Punjab University website (http://registration.pu.edu.pk) to complete the Online Registration Form.
- The candidate should read the directions on the site carefully when filling out the Online Registration Form. Questions that might arise have been addressed in the directions.
- If at any time you’ve stopped filling out the Online Registration Form and want to reapply to fill it out, click Edit Registration and fill in your CNIC Number. Your application will be displayed at the same place/step. (To enter the correct CNIC Number is compulsory.) For information, please visit the Punjab University website at http://www.pu.edu.pk or http://registration.pu.edu.pk. For further information, please contact on 042-111-00-1882 ext. 183.