sGood News! If you’re looking to gain admission to PU after having completed your studies in the following fields: Intermediate or Bachelor Degrees. Punjab University Online Registration 2023 is now available on the official website. Punjab University has provided the option of online registration for students who wish to sit for exams in B.A., BSc, B.Com, and Associate Degree Programs as private candidates. The Punjab University’s online registration facility has been made available to make it easier for students. Private students can now have their registration on the internet to complete BA, BSc, B.Com i.e ADP even while at home. PU online registration is quick and precise in just four easy steps. Candidates are required to supply accurate information as they will be required to provide this information in admission procedures in the future.
The University of Punjab Online Registration 2023
The last date for online registration for private admission in the University of Punjab in 2023 has passed. The online form submission process began on February 1, 2023 and closed on June 25, 2023.
The admission process for private candidates is different from the admission process for regular candidates. Private candidates are not required to take the PU-CET entrance exam. They can apply for admission to any program offered by the university, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
The admission process for private candidates is as follows:
- The candidate must download the admission form from the university website.
- The candidate must fill out the admission form and submit it along with the required documents to the university.
- The candidate must pay the admission fee.
- The candidate’s admission will be processed by the university.
The required documents for private admission are:
- Original and photocopies of all educational certificates and transcripts.
- Original and photocopies of the CNIC.
- Two passport size photographs.
- A bank challan for the admission fee.
The admission fee for private candidates is as follows:
- For undergraduate programs: Rs. 8,180/-
- For postgraduate programs: Rs. 9,450/-
The university will announce the admission results on the official website. The selected candidates will be required to submit their original documents and pay the tuition fee in order to confirm their admission.
PU Online Registration 2023
Punjab University Online Registration for the session 2023-24/26 on the online registration is available until the end of the date. In short, users will find all relevant details about Punjab University on this website for example, Online Registration 2023, PU Courses and Programs, PU Fee Structure Admission Test for PU, Admission Last Date etc. For all of the details, you should read the entire article thoroughly.
Click here to complete Punjab University online registration. On the next screen, you must select the exam you would like to take part ‘e.g. B.Com Yearly 2023’ and then select the ‘Proceed’ option located below the page to beginning the second phase. When you have selected the exam you will also be able to view the fee schedule for the registration.
Punjab University online admission 2023 Private Students
Students who wish to take exams within exams for the BA, BSc, B.Com and Associate Degree Programs as private candidates can now apply on the internet at Punjab University. The Students are now able to register for the classes offered on Punjab University online. Students who are not students of Punjab University can now enroll on-line in BA, BSc, B.Com i.e. ADP in the comfort at home. Only four steps are needed to finish the online registration process at PU. To avoid issues in the future, applicants are advised to provide complete and accurate details.
Punjab University Private Admission Fee
At the end of the day you’ll be able print the registration form you’ve filled out. All you need to do is mail the registration form together with copies of your CNIC. Credentials for education as well as your Original N.O.C Certificate of Equivalency (if suitable) and then send these to the email address listed below by the time that is specified.
University of Punjab Online Registration 2023 Private Admission
Candidates who haven’t yet deposited their fee are advised to take a printout of the fee challans online by pressing the “Print Fee Challan” button. Then, deposit the fee to register at one of our branches at Habib Bank Limited. Then, click the “Edit Registration” button and give your personal identification card number, and then go further. The process will lead you back to the fee form where you will be required to give the information about your branch name, deposit date and select the “Update Fee Challan” button.
Guidelines for Associate Degree Private Registration:
- The candidates who have passed FA/F.Sc or equivalent in annual examination 2022 or before, and are interested to appear in the Associate Degree Arts/Science/Commerce Annual Examination 2023 Part-I can submit their Registration Form through Post.
- The candidates already admitted or looking forward to taking admission for Associate Degree Arts/Science/Commerce, or BS (Hons) in the University of the Punjab or any affiliated college, must not apply for the Registration of Private Associate Degree Arts/Science/Commerce Part-I.
- Already registered Candidates (Private/Regular) do not have to fill out the registration form. The Registration Number already allocated is acceptable. Should the Registration Card was lost The duplicate Registration Card is available at the Registration Branch upon submission of fees of at Rs. 100/- at the bank.
- Registration Forms can only be filled out online. Print your Registration Form online when you have completed it according to the directions on the site. Completely mail your registration form (Attested) attested to the Registration Branch at the following address via post, along with the Original Bank Challan as well as attested copies of all your educational documents.
The deadline to apply for M.A./B.Com. and LL.B. admissions with the same price has been extended until the 1st of June. In the meantime, PU Lahore has officially set the date for the MA/MSc exam that will be held in the near future. If you’d want to register online, you’ll first need to visit the official site registration.pu.edu.pk before beginning the application process.
How to fill in the online registration form for the Associate degree of the PU
- Open the website of Punjab University (http://registration.pu.edu.pk) to fill the Online Registration Form
- The candidate should read the directions on the site carefully when filling out the Online Registration Form. Questions that might arise have been addressed in the directions.
- If at any time you’ve stopped filling out the Online Registration Form, and want to reapply to fill it out simply click Edit Registration, fill in your CNIC Number. Your application will be displayed at the same place/step. (To enter the correct CNIC Number is compulsory) For information please visit Punjab University website at http://www.pu.edu.pk or http://registration.pu.edu.pk For further information please contact on 042-111-00-1882 ext. 183.