Mir Chakar Khan Rind University (MCKRU) Sibi is inviting applications for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the academic year 2023-2024. The last date to apply is June 15, 2023. The admission form can be downloaded from the MCKRU website. The form must be filled out carefully and submitted along with the required documents.
Mir Chakar Khan Rind University (MCKRU) is a public university located in Sibi, Balochistan, Pakistan. The university was established in 2013 and is named after Mir Chakar Khan Rind, a Baloch leader who fought against the Mughal Empire in the 17th century. MCKRU offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the fields of science, engineering, business, humanities, and social sciences. The university also has a number of research centers and institutes.
MCKRU is a good university with a variety of programs to choose from. The admission process is simple and the fee structure is reasonable. If you are looking for a good university in Balochistan, then MCKRU is a good option.
Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Admission 2023 Last date
MCKRU Admission Form 2023
The MCKRU admission form for 2023 is now available online. The form can be filled out and submitted online or by post. The last date to apply for admission is July 31, 2023.
The MCKRU admission form for the 2023 academic year is now available online. The form can be filled out and submitted online or by mail.
MCKRU offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education (MEd)
MCKRU SIBI Fee Structure 2023
The MCKRU SIBI fee structure for 2023 is as follows:
- BA: Rs. 15,000 per year
- BS: Rs. 18,000 per year
- BBA: Rs. 20,000 per year
- BEd: Rs. 12,000 per year
- MA: Rs. 25,000 per year
- MS: Rs. 30,000 per year
- MBA: Rs. 35,000 per year
- MEd: Rs. 22,000 per year
MCKRU Admission 2023 Criteria
The MCKRU admission criteria for 2023 are as follows:
- Applicants must have passed the matriculation examination with at least 50% marks.
- Applicants must have passed the intermediate examination with at least 60% marks.
- Applicants must have passed the national aptitude test (NAT) or equivalent examination.
- Applicants must have passed the bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants must have passed the relevant GRE or GMAT exam.
The last date for submitting the MCKRU admission form for the 2023 academic year is August 31, 2023.
Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi Admission 2023 Last Date
The last date to apply for admission to MCKRU Sibi for the fall session 2023 is July 31, 2023.
Mckru Sibi Announces Admission Fall Session List 2023
MCKRU Sibi has announced the admission list for the fall session of 2023. The list is available on the MCKRU website. Applicants can check their names on the list by entering their roll number and date of birth.
How to Apply for MCKRU Admission 2023 Online
To apply for admission to MCKRU, you will need to do the following
- Visit the MCKRU website and download the admission form.
- Fill out the form and submit it online or by mail.
- Attach the required documents to the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Documents Required.
The following documents are required for admission to MCKRU
- Original and photocopies of academic transcripts.
- Original and photocopies of degrees and diplomas.
- Original and photocopies of CNIC/Passport.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Application fee.
Here are some additional tips for applying to MCKRU
- Make sure that you meet the admission criteria.
- Submit your application form on time.
- Provide all of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Prepare for the entrance exam.