Good news Pakistan Army has announced the induction process for the female Captain Lady Cadet course-21 for session 2022. It is a great opportunity for all qualified and physically fit females to join Pak army as commissioned officers. Only unmarried female candidates having 16 years of education the considered. Categories can encourage applying for this lady cadet course. The online application for Lady Cadet Course (LCC-21) will start on 10th June 2022. All interested candidates are requested to submit their application forms before 05th June 2022.
Looking to join the Pakistan Army as a captain? The SSC merit list for the year 2022 is now available and you can check your eligibility through this link. The list comprises of candidates who have obtained at least 60% in their SSC examinations. Eligibility criteria for the officer corps of the Pakistan Army includes having a college degree from a recognized university with at least 55% in aggregate marks and having passed an interview. The Pakistan Army has recently started taking female officers into its ranks, so if you are interested in a career in the military, then you should join the army through this merit list.
Join Pak Army as Captain Through SSC Merit List 2022
As a Captain in Pakistan Army through the Direct Short Service Commission, you will be an Information, Communication, and Technology Officer (ICTOs), in the corps signal and Aeronautical Engineers (Aerospace & Avionics), in the corps electrical and mechanical engineers. The Pakistan Army gave a wonderful opportunity to female Pakistani Nationals to be a part of the Pakistan Army as a captain through Lady Cadet Course 21.
The Pakistan Army now offers a fantastic opportunity for male candidates to be a part of the Pak Army as a Captain through the Direct Short Service Commission. Online applications are accepted from the 13th to the 23rd of June 2022. Only married men from Pakistan with 16 years of education in a particular field or area are eligible to apply for the Corps of Signal and the Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
Join Pak Army as Captain Through SSC Merit List 2022 Check
The Pakistan Army announced the induction process to the Captain Lady Cadet Course (LCC-21) for session 2022. Through this lady cadet program, girls can join the Pak Army as captains. The lady cadet program is open to unmarried female candidates who have completed 16 years of education in the relevant fields.
The registration for the Pak Army Lady Cadet Course will open on June 10, and the last date to apply is July 5, 2022. The preliminary test will be conducted. Written and Intelligence tests will also be administered at Army Selection and Registration Centers.
Apply to the Pakistan Army to be a Captain through the 2022 Direct Short Service Commission. The Pakistan Army invites applications from Pakistani citizens to become a Captain through the 2022 Entry. Online applications are now available for multiple categories of selection, including Information, Communication & Technology officers under the Corps of Signals and Aeronautical Engineers.
It’s a great opportunity for females. Selected female candidates will serve in the following categories of Pak army lady cadet course 2022(LCC-21).
Army Services Corps (ASC)
- MS MSC Procurement or Financial Management
- BS (Hons) Food Sciences & Human Nutrition
Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
- BE or BS in Textile Engineering
- MBA Supply Chain Management
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Judge Advocate General JAG
Signals & Information & Computer Technology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information / Cyber Security
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
Inter-Service Public Relation ISPR
- BS / MS / PHD Media Studies
- BS / MS TV & Film Production
- MA / BS Journalism
- BS / MS / PhD Piece & Conflict Studies / Defense& Strategic Studies
Timeline for LCC-21 Course 2022
- Registration Process From: 10th June 2022
- Application Deadline: 05th July 2022
Selection Procedure for Lady Cadet Course 2022
- The selection procedure has the following steps:
- Written/ Intelligence Test
- Preliminary Medical Test
- Physical Test
- ISSB / Final step
Eligibility Criteria for lady cadet course 2022
- Gender: Female
- Age: 28 Years as on Nov 1, 2022
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Vision – As per PAO 11/82
Educational Requirements for lady Cadet Course 2022 (LCC-21)
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system required
- Preference. Will be given to M.Phil./MS
- 1st Division or Grade A and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities.
- Candidates who got qualifications as private candidates are not eligible to apply
How to Apply for Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2022
Candidates can register themselves Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pkor they can visit by nearest army selection and recruitment centers. You can to your nearest AS&RCs with the following documents.
- All original academic degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC/CNIC and domicile with 2 sets of attested photocopies.
- Bring NOC if you are a government employee.
- 6x colored passport size pictures attested from back and front.
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
For those who wish to join the Pak Army as a captain/major in the Short Service Commission (SSRC), in medical departments, vacancies have been posted for Pakistan Army Captain and Major. Both males and females can apply to join Pak Army online registration at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Interested applicants can apply to join the Pak Army as a doctor.
Here is the complete list including all requirements, including age limit, education, and physical standards. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the preliminary test. Please refer to the notification below for details about vacancies/positions, eligibility criteria, and other requirements. Eligible candidates must apply online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk on or before June 23, 2023.