Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) has opened admission for spring/fall. Complete student guidelines are available here; Edunewspk.com provides complete guidance regarding BDS admission, fees in different colleges and universities, eligibility criteria, BDS courses, and many more updates about it. Bachelor of Dental Surgery is a four-year degree program and a year of a house or field job. It is also a respectable profession.
This degree is the second most demanded in the field of medicine after MBBS, which ensures a bright future as a Dentist in Pakistan. So, getting admission to BDS is also very difficult and needs a lot of hard work and study. The merit of BDS is also very high, like MBBS. And thousands of students apply annually to BDS.
How to Get Admission to BDS
According to PMC, medical and dental colleges are bound to demand admission fees after publishing the final Merit List on their websites and downloading it from this page easily. They have to complete all the tests, interviews, Merit Lists, Results, et, and then they can demand fees from the students. PMC has issued the admission rules for the Bachelor of Dentistry and Surgery program. Complete detail is present on this page. You can download and check it online from this website.
BDS Admission Spring and Fall 2024 Apply Online
Eligible Criteria for Admission to BDS
Consequent upon its consideration in its 2nd meeting of UMDC Admission Board held on 23 January 2024 that BDS from all aspirants who missed to apply due to delayed results of HSSC pre-medical Special exam of A level subject to fulfillment of the following criteria
- Minimum 65%(per cent) marks in FSc
- Minimum 65%(percent) marks in MDCAT or entrance exam of BDS.
Purpose of BDS Degree Programs
- When the Degree of BDS complete of a candidate, there are the following requirements For a BDS degree:
- The candidate manages a team and can work in a team
- Exhibiting leadership roles in order and making good decisions.
- Must evaluate every procedure critically and carefully for problems
- Provide knowledge and abilities in the field of oral health care department