Aga Khan University Hospital in Karachi has recently introduced a new method for patients to access their laboratory test reports online. Aga Khan Laboratory Online Test Report Download here. The service is designed to reduce the waiting time for patients to receive their reports, eliminating the need to visit the hospital. The Aga Khan University Hospital clinic labs are well-known in Pakistan and considered the most reliable source for lab reports. With this new online service, patients can conveniently and securely download their test reports, allowing them to stay up-to-date with their health status.
To download your AKUH laboratory test report online, you will need to:
- Go to the AKUH e-Reports website.
- Enter your user ID and password. This information can be found on your lab receipt.
- Select the test report that you would like to download.
- Click the “Download” button.
Your test report will be downloaded as a PDF file. You can then open the file and view your results.
AGA Khan Online Laboratory Reports
Aga Khan Laboratory Online Test Report Download is a service that allows patients to view and download their lab results online. To access this service, patients must create an account on the Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) website and provide their patient ID number and date of birth. Once logged in, patients can view a list of all the lab tests they have taken at AKUH, along with the results and date of testing.
Aga Khan Hospital Karachi has now implemented an online lab test report checking; Aga Khan Hospital also takes this step to help patients across Pakistan. Anyone can now check their laboratory reports and test results anytime and anywhere, saving time and money. AGA Khan Online Laboratory Reports provide a simple and easily accessible way for patients to remain up-to-date on their medical issues and collaborate effectively with their healthcare professionals.
What services does the lab provide at AKUH?
The Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) lab is dedicated to excellence and provides extensive modern services. Patients can get timely and precise diagnostic tests, including specialized immunology, hematology tests, genetic tests, tests for hormones, infection screening and monitoring of viral load, clinical chemistry exams, and other tests appropriate for clinical use.
The laboratory also is involved in research to discover better methods or techniques that can improve the quality of care for patients. The laboratory also takes part in teaching and learning activities inside the hospital as well as outside it. Patients can expect the best standard of treatment from the labs of AKUH.
Aga Khan Laboratory Online Test Report Download
Aga Khan Hospital Karachi now has an online system to access lab test results and a checking system. AKUH takes this initiative to aid its patients throughout Pakistan and Pakistan. Aga Khan Hospital is one of Pakistan’s most sought-after private-sector healthcare facilities.
How to Download Your Aga Khan Laboratory Online Test Report
- Go to the Aga Khan University Hospital website and click the “Patients and Families” tab.
- Under the “Health Records” section, click on “Request Laboratory Reports.”
- Enter your name, date of birth, and gender.
- Enter your unit number, visit ID, request date and time, and location (if applicable).
- Select the report you would like to receive.
- Enter your email address where you would like to receive the report.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Once you have submitted your request, you will receive an email with a link to your test report. The link will be valid for 15 days after the reporting date.
Important: Histopathology reports and graphs are not available by email. If you need a histopathology report, please get in touch with the Aga Khan Laboratory directly.
hospitals.aku.edu.Reports Login refers to the login page or portal provided on Aga Khan University Hospital’s website for accessing medical reports online. This portal allows authorized individuals, including health professionals, to log in securely and access medical reports related to their care in the Aga Khan Hospital.
We provide information on the Aga Khan Hospital online test and laboratory report system, a simpler and better option for patients. With these easy methods, you can get reports online.
- Open this link http://www.aku.edu/labreports/ to check all your reports Online.
- Log in using the username and password found on the receipt of the money you were given. You can also refer to it as the Aga Khan Laboratory reports receipt.
- Enter your email address in which you would like to receive reports on your online tests.
- Open your email, download, or browse your online report for free within your email inbox.
Aga Khan Laboratory Contact Information
Main Hospital Clinical Laboratory
- Phone: +92 21 111 911 911
Main Hospital Blood Bank
- Phone: +92 21 3486 1558
Main Hospital Drug and Poison Information
- Phone: +92 21 3486 1504 +92 21 3486 1506
Main Hospital Vaccination Services
- Phone: +92 21 3486 1573 +92 21 3486 1495
Benefits of Downloading Your Aga Khan Laboratory Online Test Report
There are several benefits to downloading your Aga Khan Laboratory online test report.
- Convenience: You can download your report from anywhere in the world anytime.
- Security: Your report is protected by a secure link.
- Accuracy: Your report is directly from the Aga Khan Laboratory, so you can be confident that it is accurate.
- Speed: You will receive your report within minutes of submitting your request.
Accessing the Online Portal
- After you have set up your account, Accessing the online report check system is easy:
- Go to the Aga Khan Lab’s website and log into the lab using your credentials.
- Go to”Report Check. “Report Check” section.
Upon signing in, users gain access to a range of reports. Include radiology lab test results reports and other medical documents via hospitals.aku.edu. Reports Login aims to provide patients and healthcare providers easy access to critical medical information. Thus improving patient care and enabling effective communication among the hospital and its stakeholders.
AGA Khan Lab Test Rate List 2023
Most lab tests range in price from PKR 500 to PKR 3000. However, more specialized tests, such as genetic testing, may be more expensive.
Here are some examples of lab test rates at Aga Khan University Hospital:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): PKR 500
- Fasting Blood Sugar: PKR 370
- Lipid Profile: PKR 2250
- Thyroid Function Test: PKR 1200
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity: PKR 1500
Aga Khan University Hospital also offers a variety of health screening packages, including various lab tests at a discounted price. For example, Executive Package A includes a CBC, fasting blood sugar, lipid profile, thyroid function test, and urinalysis for PKR 4500.
These are just a few examples of Aga Khan University Hospital’s lab test rates. The actual cost of a test may vary depending on the type of test, the number of tests ordered, and the patient’s insurance coverage.
Patients can conveniently access their lab reports through the Aga Khan Laboratory Online Test Report Download service. They must select their desired report and click the “Download” button. The report will be saved in PDF format, which can be viewed on any computer or mobile device. This secure and efficient service saves patients time. They no longer have to wait for their results to be mailed or return to the hospital to collect them.
Aga Khan Laboratory Test Report FAQs
Q: How long does it take for my Aga Khan Laboratory test report to be ready?
A: Most Aga Khan Laboratory test reports are ready within 24 hours. However, some complex tests may take longer.
Q: How can I get a copy of my Aga Khan Laboratory test report if I don’t have internet access?
A: You can request a copy of your Aga Khan Laboratory test report by calling the Aga Khan Laboratory directly.
Q: What if I have a question about my Aga Khan Laboratory test report?
A: If you have a question about your Aga Khan Laboratory test report, please get in touch with your doctor.
Q: What if I need to share my Aga Khan Laboratory test report with someone else?
A: You can share your Aga Khan Laboratory test report by forwarding the email with the secure link.